PHR Goes to Cebu [again]! (A.K.A My Suicide Attempt)

Okay, so maybe I was exaggerating. But this is really a suicide attempt… at least for me. I’m gonna have my first ever book signing! And I can hear people around me yelling:

"BOOK SIGNING!?! *eyes pop* Are you mad?! You only have 7 PHR published books in three years. Imagine how seldom your name appears in PHR’s weekly release, Maan!"



Yeah, yeah, yeah. I exactly know that friends. Thanks for reminding me. That is why I called this as suicide attempt! Duh?! *roll eyes*He-he… So eneweiz, I already said YES to PHR. Because honestly, that is unfortun!tely one of my flaws – having a hard time turning down people I considered part of my life (chos!). It took me two hours to answer them[PHR]. And believe me when I say this, my heart was pounding so hard and my hands were really really shaking composing that message.

So please bear with me na lang my fellow kaeksenadora and Cebuanos. Kahiya-hiya mang sabihin but I’m nervous. Kulang na lang gusto kong ihinto ang araw para huwag ng dumating ang November 19. But here it is friends, four days remaining na lang. And I would like to invite all of you to please check on PHR outlet at SM Cebu. Located at floor, infront of Quantum. If I’m not mistaken, malapit lang iyon either sa Max’s or Jollibee. And if you have one of my seven PHR novels or even my MSV books, you could bring them and I would gladly sign it for you. :)

0 umeepal:

Post a Comment

Sige, umeksena ka din. Keme lang naman...

 
Copyright © EKSENADORANG MANUNULAT